Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

Introduce Yourself

New users are required to introduce themselves here

Welcome To EFX, please read this it's short.

Postby ctaulbee » Nov Mon 26, 2012 6:53 pm

One(1) Introduction Post is mandatory.

This Topic must be must be in English and it can contain no links, open a new Topic in here and tell us a little about yourself, like where you are from, how you found us and whether you make covers or labels.

Making a random character, one or more smilies only, basically any "stupid" or "cute" intro post will get your account immediately deleted without warning so don't be a jerk and test us, we do read the intro posts here, all of them.

Introductions are not the place to make requests for help, lodge complaints or ask questions, it's not hard so lets try to get it right, any post made in here other than a "introduction" will be immediately deleted, repeat offenses will be treated as SPAMing.

Please read the Site Rules
, that post is pretty short and it's really a good idea, keep this in mind too any attempt to create multiple accounts will get you banned along with all accounts found connected by a common IP address, there will be no warnings you will just get banned, so don't do it.

If you have some valid need to share an IP with someone else who has an account on this site then it would be best to make sure an Admin knows the reason and the other account involved beforehand.

Check your Messages Daily if an Admin sends you a message and you fail to reply in a timely fashion your account will be disabled until you do.

Welcome to the site!

:-)

Note: Failure to make this required introduction post within the first 24 hours of account creation will result in that account being deleted.

If You Plan To Upload check the following two links as any uploads not following these basic guidelines will be deleted.

CoverArt Gallery Guidelines

Resource Gallery Guidelines
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topic author
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Return to Introduce Yourself