2022 Western EFX cover competition.
The Theme is Western Movies.
We would like to invite ALL MEMBERS to enter if they would like.
Blu-ray and DVD covers are acceptable, Blu-ray preferred.
1. You may enter up to two(2) Covers if you'd like for the competition.
2. Cover or Covers MUST be in jpg format.
3. Blu-ray Cover or Covers @ 3118 X 1748 or 3173 X 1762. DVD Cover or Covers @ 3240 X 2175. Other sizes will not be accepted. These Templates can be found here, Templates
4. No using WIP or another site's WIP.
5. You may not use previously uploaded work from any site.
6. TV Movies are acceptable but NOT ACCEPTABLE ARE TV Series or Mini Series.
7. If there is only one entry that entry wins by default.
8. Winning cover must be uploaded to EFX when the voting poll ends. Not uploading winning cover you will lose the win and next in line wins. No cover may be uploaded elsewhere before the comp is over.
Upon completion, entries should be uploaded to the site via:
Submit Contest Entry
A link for this is also on the main menu under Contests/Submit Contest Entry.
You do NOT need to include your user name or movie title in the file name but you need to include what contest it's intended for in the filename ex: 2022MarCoverComp.jpg
The winner will receive a 1 month subscription (or extension) in addition to front page placement and a profile award medal.
The Entry Deadline is Mar 10, 2022 9PM Pacific Time (UTC -08:00)
Voting will run until Mar 15th.
Winner will be posted on Mar 15th or 16th.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.