Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

Showcase

An open forum to display your completed works.

>>>>>>> Guidelines For Posting Here <<<<<<<

Postby ctaulbee » Jul Mon 06, 2015 2:50 am

This part of the forum is for Members to display their completed custom works, covers only please.

Items added here must "already be uploaded in the gallery" and be available for download.  

Please keep in mind that these are NOT WIP's, so lets contain the urge to make suggestions about how an artist should change their work.  Items are not posted here for feedback or other criticism, these are simply here as showcased finished works.  If you believe there is and error then handle it the right way send them a Personal Message (PM).

The Most Simple Way To Add A Item To The Showcase

First locate your cover in the gallery, like this:

If you are the owner/uploader then a button will appear at the top after the main title (see green arrow).

Second, Click the "Add To Showcase" button and it will build the forum post for you in the correct section and all you will need to do is Click "Submit" to finish the post and you will be done.

All items that have been add to the showcase will show this to the owner so they know which of their images have been added.

You can add more than one item to a single post by creating the first one per the above instructions.

Then on the second step for the remaining covers "don't submit" the new post, instead select and copy all the "post text" to your clipboard, return to your first post, (click the pencil icon) to edit it, then paste the new text in that post, after the first one and save.

You may use your own previews if you like and discuss whatever you wish about the process.

:-)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topic author
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Re: How To Add Your Cover To The Showcase

Postby ctaulbee » May Thu 26, 2016 3:10 am

This has been updated it no longer uses the small preview from the gallery, it now creates a bigger, better preview just for the showcase.

Here is a before and after:

It still works the same as before-- only it produces a bigger preview on popup now.  :-)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topic author
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Return to Showcase