EFX is a multicultural site which welcomes all nationalities and denominations, however for the sake of our convenience all forums posts are required to be made using the English Language.
All items downloaded from this site are for your personal use only any other use is strictly prohibited.
Mass downloading will be cause to suspend your account no one needs 1000 covers in a week for personal use.
1. You may NOT upload material in whole or in part from this site to any other site without permission from the original creator of the custom art or in the case of Resources after getting permission to do so from an Administrator of this site.
Failure to comply with this rule will result in an immediate ban and if you are a subscriber you will lose your subscription without possibility of refund, so don't even ask you should know better.
Only The Original Artist of a Custom made cover or label can post their work in the gallery here.
Anyone caught posting another Artist’s work here will be banned.
2. No flaming, abusive posts, and/or personal attacks. Speak and treat other members as you would like to be spoken to and treated yourself.
3. No trolling, we are predominantly a Design Related and Fan Art Site, any topics outside of that realm, might be, solely at our discretion removed without notice, especially those that appear to us to be intended to enrage or offend others, especially on volatile subjects like politics, religion or anything else we deem inappropriate. Topics seen as trolling will be immediately removed, a warning will be issued and if "we think" there was any "deliberate intent" at all, the offender will be banned on the first offense.
4. Pornography or other material of an explicit sexual or graphic nature is not allowed.
5. No advertising. This includes, but is not limited to url's with affiliate id's, referral tags, tracking numbers, or active promotion of any site for any reason. If it is your own personal website, you may add it to your profile.
6. Multiple accounts are strictly disallowed. One unique user name per IP address only, if you have some reason to be sharing an IP with another member of this site you had better make an Admin aware because when more than one account is found on a single IP address, all those members will be fully banned including that IP which can never be used on this site again, no warnings will be given, this is your warning, so don't do it.
7. No Spamming. Repetitive topic posting is not allowed. (this includes the Shout Box) Spamming will result in immediate and permanent banning!
8. No Warez/Piracy. Posts discussing Warez, Piracy or Torrent related topics is strictly forbidden.
9. Shout Box - There is a rules button on it for a reason so click it, read them and follow them. Please only use the Shout Box for simple hello's, fun and minor off-topic chit-chat, post no complaints, no requests, no complaints and no help requests in the Shout Box they will be removed immediately if you do and your ability to post in the shout box maybe restricted if you persist in not following the rules for it.
10. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
11. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. Please upload all images as attachments, using off-site linking via IMG tags is not recommended and is prohibited in many of the forum sections completely, posts that do not comply with this rule may be at our discretion deleted with no warning given, repeated posting of off-site hot-linked items will be treated as spamming see #7 above for what happens to spammers.
12. Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive uncalled for language will be removed and you will receive a warning.
13. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator. If it is deemed deliberate them more serious action may be taken see spamming.
14. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person(s) who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
15. Use the SEARCH in the forums, DON'T post questions about topics that have already been asked, doing that just to make a post is a demonstration of very poor judgement, plus they will only be removed anyway, there will be no warnings on this and repeated offenses in this area will be treated as spamming the forums, see rule #7 for the outcome of that.
16. Back-Seat moderating ISN'T allowed. If you have issues with other members or their actions you will contact a Staff member or Admin via PM, any public posts, shouts or comments of a correction or accusation nature will land you on the wrong side of things here -- even if you are right, so don't do it.
17. Creating new Topics #1 use an appropriate as well as descriptive title, keep it short but not generic. Simple, basically meaningless titles like "Help" serve little value in a forum. If your problem cannot be ascertained to some degree from the title, then the help you so badly need may be delayed. Also be clear - sometimes posts do not get a quick response simply because people do not know just what you are talking about. Remember the forum section it's in already lets members know what your topic is generally about, that means the title needs to be specific.
18. Please refrain from pointless comments that add nothing to the topic, or worse yet take it off-topic. These type posts are subject to immediate deletion with no warning given. If you have nothing meaningful to add but want to acknowledge the author of a post then just click the Thanks Button and leave it at that.
19. Bumping posts, is not allowed especially in the requests forum, if you want a topic bumped ask a moderator to do it.
20. Do not use all caps in Posts or Topic Titles this is interpreted as YELLING and is generally just rude.
21. Recruiting. Do not use this site to recruit. This includes, and is not limited to forum posts, signatures, PM's, emails, profiles, and artwork. Recruiting will result in a permanent site ban.
22. Don't offer to send covers or other items via e-mail or other outside transfer means, if you have something to share post it in one of the galleries here, you may not get any additional warning on this if break this rule, beyond finding yourself banned or your account canceled.
23. Don't ask members here to download and send you covers or resources you can't download due to your own account restrictions, if we find this has happened we will ban both accounts, you have all been warned, the ban will be immediate and there will be no warnings. Just asking to have this done will get you banned even if the other party does not send it.
24. Don't drag threads off-topic, if you want to discuss something that is not directly related to the topic of and existing thread then open your own thread on the new subject matter. Members who repeatably disrupt topics by making off-topic posts will likely find themselves treated as trolls or spammers, you have been warned.
25. New User Info can be found HERE
If you have any personal grievances concerning EFX site policy, a staff member or other member, do not make a public post in the forum about it nor a post in the shout box. Send an Admin a PM outlining your concern and ask for resolution, otherwise you may find yourself banned.
Some friendly advice for members new to the cover world, this will likely all be new to you but it's not for this site and much of the membership, as such please don't charge into the forums asking questions like "How do I download?" "What software do you use?" "What paper do you print on?" those types of basic questions have, over the "many years" been asked over and over again, so the answers are already here, you need to look. If don't then it makes you appear to be very lazy and unconcerned about much other than what you want, this won't win friends nor will it get you answers, it will however get those topics deleted. So we ask use a little judgement, think first, look around, and if you do ask a question try to make it something that has not already been answered, and please ask in the right section, thanks, and welcome to the site.