Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

Reviews

In depth reviews, ratings and recommendations for films from both modern and classic cinema.

Re: The Last Movie Or TV Show You Watched Rating & Review

Postby chouette » Sep Wed 19, 2018 4:51 pm

RRJR84 wrote:Downsizing (2018)

EFX Rating0 stars

i thought it was just a dull movie overall , it looked like it could be fun but really it was a depressing boring movie.

Good, I'm glad someone else thought that Downsizing was crap, lol

I borrowed the mini-series "Alias Grace" from the library. Let's say that I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this. Not that great and too long for nothing. I'll give it 1 star as I feel generous today.

EFX Rating10 stars
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 166
CoverArt: 1582
Resources: 143
Medals: 6
EFX Master Sleuth (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2017 (1)Awesome 2017 (1)2017 Rising Star Designer (1)
Showdown Chouette def Wrench (1)Royal Canadian Flying Mod (1)

Postby chouette » Nov Mon 26, 2018 12:01 am

I just watched "Sugar Mountain" tonight. I chose that one because Jason Momoa is part of the cast and I couldn't believe that I had not seen it yet as it came out in 2016. I was a bit disappointed as he doesn't have a very big part in this movie, but it was still a very interesting story and enjoyed it quite a bit.

EFX Rating30 stars

Last week, I watched the remake of "Papillon" with Charlie Hunnam & Rami Malek. Now that was a great movie! They both played their absolute very best in that movie. And just so you know, Charlie Hunnam has a very nice derrière, lol

EFX Rating40 stars
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 166
CoverArt: 1582
Resources: 143
Medals: 6
EFX Master Sleuth (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2017 (1)Awesome 2017 (1)2017 Rising Star Designer (1)
Showdown Chouette def Wrench (1)Royal Canadian Flying Mod (1)

Postby RRJR84 » Nov Wed 28, 2018 11:29 am

Creed 2
EFX Rating40 stars

This movie was a masterpiece i loved it, its probably one of the best sequels to a spinoff movie ever. I know people praise Michael B Jordon as killmonger but creed is so much better

Halloween (2018)
EFX Rating30 stars

It wasn't as good as i was hoping and it was a hard sell but overall it was a pretty good movie and way better than the last 3 movies previously.

The Spy Who Dumped Me
EFX Rating20 stars

Not a bad comedy had some good funny parts, but overall it wasn't amazing in anyway but still enjoyable.

Venom (2018)
EFX Rating30 stars

I really enjoyed this movie although it was defiantly a different take on venom than the standard version I'm used form the cartoons and comics. It was defiantly worth a watch if your a marvel fan

The Nun (2018)
EFX Rating30 stars

Sadly this is the weakest installment in the conjuring universe, but it was a still a good movie and as a big fan of the films and the franchise i liked it. It had some good scares as well and a lot of mystery.

Split (2017)
EFX Rating40 stars

James McAvoy was amazing in this film, he really made you believe in all those personalities, i enjoyed watching him and the story was really well done for an M. Night Shyamalan film.

Equalizer 2
EFX Rating40 stars

A fantastic sequel, Denzel Washington was fantastic again, a great action flick and a great performance
RRJR84
Designer
Making a comeback slowly
Topic author
Topics: 101
CoverArt: 716
Resources: 16
Medals: 1
Showdown RRJR84 def TheDude (1)

Previous