Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

News Bits & Rumors

Movie and TV Related News Items and Rumors.

DC Universe Renews Titans For Season 3

Postby bankska22 » Nov Mon 11, 2019 5:49 pm

If you’re a fan of the DC Universe series Titans, you’ll be happy to learn that it has been renewed for a third season! The news comes ahead of the conclusion of the 13-episode second season.

I’m not really surprised that the series is getting renewed for a third season. This is a show that has exceeded expectations and it’s not like they are going to cancel DC Universe’s flagship series anytime soon.

In the most recent season Dick Grayson (Brenton Thwaites), Rachel Roth aka Raven (Teagan Croft), Kory Anders aka Starfire (Anna Diop), Gar Logan aka Beast Boy (Ryan Potter), Hank Hall and Dawn Granger aka Hawk (Alan Ritchson) and Dove (Minka Kelly), Donna Troy aka Wonder Girl (Conor Leslie), and Jason Todd aka Robin (Curran Walters) “are learning to co-exist as a new team while facing their toughest enemy yet, the deadly assassin Deathstroke (Esai Morales), who threatens to tear this new Titans family apart once more.”

Here’s the full synopsis for the series:

In this action-packed, live-action series, Dick Grayson, aka the former Robin (series star BRENTON THWAITES), emerges from the shadows to lead a band of new heroes – including Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and others. DC UNIVERSE’s first original series follows this group of young heroes as they come of age and find belonging in a gritty take on the iconic Teen Titans franchise. In the groundbreaking first season, Dick meets Rachel Roth aka Raven (series star TEAGAN CROFT), a young girl with special abilities brought on by a mysterious darkness inside of her that she struggles to control, and together, they find themselves embroiled in a conspiracy to bring about Hell on Earth. Joined by the mysterious Kory Anders aka Starfire (series star ANNA DIOP) and loveable Gar Logan aka Beast Boy (series star RYAN POTTER), these lost and disparate individuals become a surrogate family to one another and a team of heroes for the world.

"In season two, following the aftermath of their encounter with Trigon, Dick reforms the Titans. Under his supervision in their new home at Titans Tower, Rachel, Gar and Jason Todd train together to hone their hero abilities and work together as a team. They are joined by Hank Hall and Dawn Granger aka Hawk and Dove and Donna Troy aka Wonder Girl. Although these original Titans attempt to transition into a regular life, when old enemies resurface everyone must come together to take care of unfinished business. And as this family of old and new Titans – including Conner Kent and Rose Wilson – learn to co-exist, the arrival of Deathstroke, brings to light the sins of the old Titans which threaten to tear this new Titans family apart once more."

The series was developed by Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, and Greg Berlanti, and they will return to help with the development of Season 3. It’ll be interesting to see how the current series comes to an end and how it will continue with Season 3.

On top of Titans, DC Universe is also home to Doom Patrol, one season of Swamp Thing, and the upcoming projects Stargirl and the Harley Quinn animated series.
bankska22
#1 Dallas Cowboy's Fan!
Topic author
Topics: 977
CoverArt: 1917
Resources: 24
Medals: 10
COTM January 2023 (1)2021 April Cover Contest (1)2020 August Cover Contest (1)2020 May Cover Contest (1)
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2019 June Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2019 (1)2014 Action Label Design Comp (1)

Re: DC Universe Renews Titans For Season 3

Postby chouette » Nov Mon 11, 2019 6:07 pm

I haven't watched that series yet, but it's on my HUGE list of things to watch. :D
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6499
Resources: 284
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Postby bankska22 » Nov Mon 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Finished season one. Fantastic series.
bankska22
#1 Dallas Cowboy's Fan!
Topic author
Topics: 977
CoverArt: 1917
Resources: 24
Medals: 10
COTM January 2023 (1)2021 April Cover Contest (1)2020 August Cover Contest (1)2020 May Cover Contest (1)
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2019 June Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2019 (1)2014 Action Label Design Comp (1)

Postby ctaulbee » Nov Tue 12, 2019 4:56 am

Doubt I will ever see it, too many other things I want to watch first :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Postby Jazzy » Nov Tue 12, 2019 12:44 pm

:whathesaid:
Jazzy
Administrator
It must be 5 O'clock somewhere on this planet....Beer Time!
Topics: 542
CoverArt: 938
Resources: 75
Medals: 3
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2016 Design Merit Contest (1)

Postby VincentLupo » Nov Tue 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Cool!
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator
Topics: 7
CoverArt: 2
Medals: 3
EFX 5K Post Club (1)Pandapedia Official Founder (1)Official Panda Moderator (1)