Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

News Bits & Rumors

Movie and TV Related News Items and Rumors.

Moviebuggs movies of the week

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Thu 26, 2018 12:32 am

Every day starting today i will post a movie I watched on that day or maybe a couple of days ago that caught my eye and maybe it will catch one of yours. I really hope to keep this topic exciting and open for as long as possible. It will be anything from know classics to new mind-blowing attractions on this topic so stay tuned as these will be movies I have seen and I can give could feedback on.

I am going to start this topic off with a movie I seen a couple of days ago and I don't know if any of you or into foreign films or have seen it at all. Its a oldie and its very nice. Of course you're going to need the subtitles if you're going to sit and watch it like I did. But if you really want to see it, I can provide that information if you message me. But for those of you who just like looking at titles and trailers, well here we go.  :D   :shh:  $)  :girl:
"*KEEP CALM*.....It's only the Trailer"
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Never forget too brush your teeth.
Topic author
Topics: 7
CoverArt: 195

Re: Moviebuggs movies of the week

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Thu 26, 2018 12:47 am

Movie of the Day: April 25, 2018
Along With The Gods (The Two Worlds) (2017)

Along With The Gods (The Two Worlds) is a marvelous attraction even though its so foreign and why I really enjoyed this film is its meaning. It has such soul that I have not seen a film have in a very very long time. It is indeed a must watch if you're interested in something mind blowing. Like I said you will need the subs but I can happily provide all of this for anyone who wants too watch this.

IMDb
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby VincentLupo » Apr Thu 26, 2018 2:55 am

I've got that one on my list. Looks like a good one.
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator
CoverArt: 2
Medals: 3
EFX 5K Post Club (1)Pandapedia Official Founder (1)Official Panda Moderator (1)

Postby chouette » Apr Thu 26, 2018 3:40 am

I never watch movies with subtitles, but this looks interesting. ;)
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6499
Resources: 284
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Postby ctaulbee » Apr Thu 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Great topic Moviebugg88, will be interesting to see what you add to it
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Fri 27, 2018 1:53 am

Movie of the Day: April 26, 2018
Singularity (2017)
singularity_bil.jpg
singularity_bil.jpg (61.66 KiB) Viewed 4500 times

Genre:
Action, Adventure, Drama)(Primary)
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Thriller(Secondary)

Storyline:
In 2020, Elias van Dorne (John Cusack), CEO of VA Industries, the world's largest robotics company, introduces his most powerful invention--Kronos, a super computer designed to end all wars. When Kronos goes online, it quickly determines that mankind, itself, is the biggest threat to world peace and launches a worldwide robot attack to rid the world of the "infection" of man. Ninety-seven years later, a small band of humans remain alive but on the run from the robot army. A teenage boy, Andrew (Julian Schaffner) and a teenage girl, Calia (Jeannine Wacker), form an unlikely alliance to reach a new world, where it is rumored mankind exists without fear of robot persecution. But does this world actually exist? And will they live long enough to find out?

Director: Robert Kouba

Writers: Robert Kouba, Robert Koubu, Sebastian Cepeda

Stars: Julian Schaffner, John Cusack, Carmen Argenziano

My Thoughts:
Okay I watched this one last night and it really had me like woah. This is one of those films, that's all I can say. It's just a must see. Don't skip over this one guys. If you need a ripped 1080p copy I have it. I also burn dvds. That's digitally or hard copy but I charge. Just inbox me about it and I will see what I can work it out with you. This is a sci-fi know one should miss.  :-}

IMDb
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Sat 28, 2018 12:56 am

Movie of the Day (Double Feature Friday): April 27, 2018
1. BUG (2006)

Genre:
Drama, Horror, Thriller

Storyline:
An unhinged war veteran holes up with a lonely woman in a spooky Oklahoma motel room. The line between reality and delusion is blurred as they discover a bug infestation.

Director:
William Friedkin

Writers:
Tracy Letts(screenplay), Tracy Letts(play)

Stars:
Ashley Judd, Michael Shannon, Harry Connick Jr.

My Thoughts:
Okay, I watched this one last night. Yes, I have movies night every night after work. I'm a movie buff. Anywho, This film is a classic in its own right. Some of you may have seen it some of you may have not but if you haven't, you are in need of a shocker film night with this horror masterpiece as soon as possible. Eerie, and makes your skin itchy the more you watch it. It kind of really creeped me out being all in the dark and by myself last night. Ladies went out and about. You know how that goes. Anyhow, A must see film. Just major stars in this one guys, Ashley Judd, Michael Shannon, Harry Connick, what a classic.  :)

IMDb

2. A Demon Within (2017)

Genre:
Horror

Storyline:
A skeptical, small town doctor is forced to confront his personal demons in order to save the life of a teenage girl who has become possessed in his family's old house.

Directors:
Ayush Banker, Justin LaReau

Writers:
Ayush Banker, Michelle Beyda-Scott, Helene Gonze, Justin LaReau

Stars:
Charlene Amoia, Clint Hummel, Patricia Ashley

My Thoughts:
This is the one that I scared the family with when they arrived back home....Lol....A shocker horror film....Don't miss this one and make sure its pitch black when you watch it.  :-%
IMDb
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby VincentLupo » Apr Sat 28, 2018 2:00 am

I like Ashley Judd so I tried this one when it first hit DVD. Too creapy. I didn't even finish it.
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator
CoverArt: 2
Medals: 3
EFX 5K Post Club (1)Pandapedia Official Founder (1)Official Panda Moderator (1)

Postby ctaulbee » Apr Sat 28, 2018 3:22 am

I need to take a look at Singularity, I've seen Bug, I will probably like A Demon Within.
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Sat 28, 2018 3:37 am

Yeah. Its pretty spooky CT.  :0omg:
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Sat 28, 2018 3:38 am

I will probably have one you will like by tomorrow Vince.  :D
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Sat 28, 2018 3:53 am

Im going too see truth or dare tomorrow in theaters but i literally already have a digital copy of it....I told you I make my hustle being a walking theater.... :lol: But I have a real job on a serious note....I've just been broke before....I've been there....I know how it feels not too be able too do the things that others can do....So that is why I do it because I love movies and everyone doesnt have money too go too the movies like I do....But I dont support Piracy its just I am a big giver....If I were too be a billionaire tomorrow i'd do so many great things with my money....Thats me....But ya....I have the movie Truth or Dare already burnt on dvds, and the picture is as clear as the sun at the beach....But me and a couple friends are going too see it tomorrow in theaters....I always kind of rather get the thrilling big screen experience if I can.  :-D
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » Apr Sat 28, 2018 3:58 am

So I might as well tell you along with probably two other films, Truth or Dare is definitely going to be on my Movie of the Day list tomorrow.  :-D
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby chouette » Apr Sat 28, 2018 4:10 am

Moviebugg88 wrote:I will probably have one you will like by tomorrow Vince.  :D

This I would like to see, lol

I can tell we have the same taste in TV Series, but we have completely, and I mean completely, different taste in movies. But keep at it, we might have one in common one of these days.

;)  :D
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6499
Resources: 284
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Postby stampe » May Tue 01, 2018 9:37 am

ctaulbee wrote:I need to take a look at Singularity

DON'T DO IT !  :-%

but seriously, there is nothing decent about that movie. total trash from start to end.
stampe
Artisan
dyslexic one
Topics: 62
CoverArt: 332
Resources: 5
Medals: 5
COTM May 2023 (1)COTM February 2023 (1)COTM February 2021 (1)2017 September Cover Contest (1)
Showdown Stampe def Jamshedt (1)

Postby Moviebugg88 » May Thu 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Okay, hey guys, I am back. I am having pc problems. Sorry for the wait. Alright, moving on. Okay, I just voted on this months cover contest right, and I noticed an artist did a cover of the movie entitled "The Nun". Let me inform everyone because I am not Moviebugg for just any old reason. I watch lots of movies and tv. Even during work, after work, when i'm relaxing. I've just always seemed enticed by being a super-fan of the film industry. I love everything about it. So, this really brings me to my next point. I am a IMDB top critic that's how many movies I watch. So when I am posting these movies and films, its because I actually sit and watch them, not because I have to but because it interest me. So the movies I post are very accurate about the things that I sometimes say, meaning my opinions mostly. Which brings me to my next point. I know everyone doesn't like the same things, we all are very different. So some days you might like what I post and some days you may not. I am totally understanding of that. And I just want to thank all of my viewers who view this daily. Thank you so much. Alright, So back on to what I was saying about the film. Okay, this movie is not new at all. Very very far from it actually. When I hint you in on what the movie industry did and what it has come to in just a little while when I make my new movie of today post you will see. It is such a bad thing all creativity has gone down the drain with well, I will not say all, but a partial amount of our film industry today. I will be showing you in my next post. Thanks for viewing once again. This Next post will almost be like an Easter Egg for most of you who really are looking forward to seeing this one. I will be glad that I can make your day. After this post just go search it out and you'll soon be watching and won't have to waste your money on the theater showing, which I think is a rip off after I found this out.  :)
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » May Thu 03, 2018 2:52 pm

Movie of the Day (Easter Egg Find): May 3, 2018
The Nun aka La Monja (2005)

Genre:
Drama, Horror, Thriller

Storyline:
A group of teenage girls are terrorized by Sister Ursula, a nun that believes she must rid the world of all sin. After Sister Ursula mysteriously disappears, the Catholic school is shut down. Many years later, the women, all grown up, are terrorized by a ghostly nun. The daughter of one of the women sets out to find out what happened all those years ago.

Director:
Luis de la Madrid

Writers:
Manu Díez (screenplay), Jaume Balagueró (story)

Stars:
Anita Briem, Belén Blanco, Manu Fullola

My Thoughts:
Okay, like I said, I have seen this. Just a easter egg for you all today since I have been absent a couple of days. Pick it up today at Amazon, Blockbuster, Etc, Wherever you purchase your dvds and blurays personally. Great film once you get over how lazy the film industry is just releasing a total remake like this. They must understand there are people like me who are total moviebuffs and keep up with everything. So if I could say this to my ever so gracious film industry, I would say try and work from more creativity please. And please, no more fast ones (Jokes) on us. We are always watching.  :-|

IMDb
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby alienmem » May Thu 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Nobody likes my movies either. Heck, no one likes my movies period so I don't even bother talking about movies anymore. When I say "nobody", I mean "nobody here".

You'd probably like some of my movies moviebug.

If you want a great horror film (Which i presume is your thing) check out a film I just uploaded a cover of:

Santa Sangre by the great Alejandro Jodorowsky(anything by him is gold). I even love his comics and there's also a great documentary on his failed attempt to bring Dune to he Big Screen
alienmem
VIP Subscriber
I'm in a transitional period
Topics: 87
CoverArt: 122
Medals: 2
Wile E. Coyote Genius 2017 (1)Showdown Alienmem def Jamshedt (1)

Postby ctaulbee » May Thu 03, 2018 4:51 pm

alienmem wrote:Nobody likes my movies either. Heck, no one likes my movies period...

ctaulbee
Super Administrator

Postby alienmem » May Thu 03, 2018 4:56 pm

ctaulbee wrote:
alienmem wrote:Nobody likes my movies either. Heck, no one likes my movies period...

I'm the cinephile man!!!! Name me any director of cinematic importance. I've seen it all

:D
alienmem
VIP Subscriber
I'm in a transitional period
Topics: 87
CoverArt: 122
Medals: 2
Wile E. Coyote Genius 2017 (1)Showdown Alienmem def Jamshedt (1)

Postby ctaulbee » May Thu 03, 2018 4:59 pm

:bad11:
ctaulbee
Super Administrator

Postby Moviebugg88 » May Thu 03, 2018 5:55 pm

alienmem wrote:Nobody likes my movies either. Heck, no one likes my movies period so I don't even bother talking about movies anymore. When I say "nobody", I mean "nobody here".

You'd probably like some of my movies moviebug.

If you want a great horror film (Which i presume is your thing) check out a film I just uploaded a cover of:

Santa Sangre by the great Alejandro Jodorowsky(anything by him is gold). I even love his comics and there's also a great documentary on his failed attempt to bring Dune to he Big Screen

Well thank you Alienmem. I will check it out tonight. We cool bro. We cool.  :friends:  :~)  :0cool:
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » May Thu 03, 2018 6:01 pm

CT. He's being nice. You both are the dopest friends. And who is Cinephile Man?  :lol:  :?  :)
Moviebugg88
Sussed Member
Topic author

Postby Moviebugg88 » May Thu 03, 2018 6:05 pm

:D
Moviebugg88