Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

News Bits & Rumors

Movie and TV Related News Items and Rumors.

Canceled and Renewed TV Series

Postby chouette » May Mon 29, 2017 12:08 am

Here is the long list of canceled and renewed TV series as per IMDb – I had a few shockers from this list, some happy, some not so happy to see going. You be the judge.

Renewed: "Veep"
Announced: May 25, 2017 - HBO has renewed the Emmy-winning comedy series for a seventh season.

Renewed: "Silicon Valley"
Announced: May 25, 2017 - HBO has renewed the Mike Judge comedy series for a fifth season.

Canceled: "The Get Down"
Announced: May 24, 2017 - Netflix has canceled its hip-hop origin story after one season.

Canceled: "Chicago Justice"
Announced: May 23, 2017 - NBC has canceled the Dick Wolf court drama after one season.

Renewed: "Trial & Error"
Announced: May 20, 2017 - NBC has renewed the comedy series for a 10-episode second season.

Returning: "Arrested Development"
Announced: May 17, 2017 - Netflix is bringing back the family comedy for a fifth season, to begin in 2018. The show's fourth season debuted on Netflix in 2013.

Ending: "Scandal"
Announced: May 16, 2017 - Ceding to the wishes of series creator Shonda Rhimes, ABC will end the drama series after its seventh season in 2018.

Renewed: "Quantico"
Announced: May 15, 2017 - ABC's drama series will return for a 13-episode third season.

Canceled: "The Odd Couple"
Announced: May 15, 2017 - CBS has canceled the sitcom after three seasons.

Canceled: "Scream Queens"
Announced: May 15, 2017 - FOX has canceled the Ryan Murphy horror-comedy series after two seasons.

Canceled: "Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders"
Announced: May 14, 2017 - CBS has canceled the series after two seasons.

Renewed: "Code Black"
Announced: May 14, 2017 - CBS has renewed the medical drama for a third season.

Renewed: "New Girl"
Announced: May 14, 2017 - FOX has renewed the comedy series for a seventh and final season.

Renewed: "Elementary" and "The Amazing Race"
Announced: May 13, 2017 - CBS has given a sixth season to "Elementary" and a 30th to "The Amazing Race."

Canceled: "The Great Indoors"
Announced: May 13, 2017 - NBC has canceled the comedy series after one season.

Renewed: "Timeless"
Announced: May 13, 2017 - History has been changed. Just days after NBC announced the cancellation of the time travel series, "Timeless" has been renewed for a second season.

Renewed: "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
Announced: May 13, 2017 - NBC has renewed the long-running police procedural for its 19th season.

Ending: "Baby Daddy"
Announced: May 13, 2017 - Freeform announced the comedy series will end at the conclusion of its sixth season.

Canceled: "2 Broke Girls"
Announced: May 12, 2017 - CBS' veteran comedy series has been canceled after six seasons.

Renewed: "The Exorcist"
Announced: May 12, 2017 - FOX's horror drama will return for a second season.

Renewed: "The Son"
Announced: May 12, 2017 - AMC's drama starring Pierce Brosnan will return for a second season.

Renewed: "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"
Announced: May 12, 2017 - FOX's cop comedy will return for a fifth season.

Canceled: "The Blacklist: Redemption"
Announced: May 12, 2017 - NBC has canceled the series after one season.

Renewed: "Fresh Off the Boat" and "Speechless"
Announced: May 12, 2017 - ABC announced the renewal of two of its comedies: "Fresh Off the Boat" for its fourth season and "Speechless" for its second.

Canceled: "Notorious"
Announced: May 12, 2017 - ABC has canceled the legal drama after one season.

Canceled: "The Catch," "Dr. Ken," "Imaginary Mary," and "The Real O'Neals"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - ABC announced cancellations of four series, including con-man drama "The Catch," which was produced by Shonda Rhimes.

Renewed: "Once Upon A Time"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - ABC has renewed the fantasy series for Season 7 and will reportedly undergo a major reboot that will focus on new cast members Andrew J. West and Alison Fernandez, due to Jennifer Morrison's recently announced departure.

Renewed: "Great News"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - NBC's news comedy will return for a 13-episode second season.

Renewed: "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," "Black-ish," "Designated Survivor," and "American Housewife"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - ABC announced renewals for these four series. Both "Designated Survivor" and "American Housewife" will get second seasons.

Canceled: "Secrets and Lies" and "American Crime"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - "American Crime" and "Secrets and Lies" have both been canceled after three and two seasons respectively at ABC.

Renewed: "Dancing With the Stars," "The Bachelor," and ""Shark Tank"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - In addition to acquiring "American Idol," ABC has also these renewed its three long-running unscripted series for additional seasons.

Renewed: "American Gods"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - The Starz fantasy series will get a second season, extending Neil Gaiman's epic story from its initial eight-episode season.

Renewed: "The Blacklist"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - "The Blacklist" has been renewed for a 22-episode Season 5 at NBC.

Renewed: "The Goldbergs"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - ABC has renewed the family comedy series for both Seasons 5 and 6.

Canceled: "Son of Zorn," "APB," and "Making History"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - FOX canceled this trio of freshman series.

Canceled: "Powerless"
Announced: May 11, 2017 - NBC has canceled this DC Comics-based series, starring Vanessa Hudgens.

Renewed: "Gotham"
Announced: May 10, 2017 - FOX has renewed the Batman prequel series for a fourth season.

Renewed: "The Last Man on Earth"
Announced: May 10, 2017 - FOX has renewed the comedy for a fourth season.

Renewed: "The Originals" and "iZombie"
Announced: May 10, 2017 - The CW has renewed "The Originals" for a fifth season, while "iZombie" will get a fourth season.

Renewed: "Modern Family"
Announced: May 10, 2017 - ABC has renewed the long-running comedy series for two more seasons.

Canceled: "Last Man Standing"
Announced: May 10, 2017 - ABC has canceled the Tim Allen comedy after six seasons.

Renewed: "Chicago Fire," "Chicago Med," and "Chicago P.D."
Announced: May 10, 2017 - NBC renewed a trio of its dramas that take place in Chicago.

Renewed: "Blindspot"
Announced: May 10, 2017 - NBC's crime drama series will return for a third season.

Canceled: "Sleepy Hollow"
Announced: May 9, 2017 - FOX has canceled the supernatural drama, starring Tom Mison, after four seasons.

Renewed: "Taken"
Announced: May 9, 2017 - NBC has renewed the prequel to the hit action film franchise of the same name for a second season, consisting of 16 episodes.

Canceled: "Rosewood"
Announced: May 9, 2017 - FOX has canceled this crime procedural, starring Morris Chestnut, after two seasons.

Canceled: "Frequency"
Announced: May 8, 2017 - The CW canceled this fantasy drama series, based on the film of the same name, after one season.

Canceled: "No Tomorrow"
Announced: May 8, 2017 - The CW has canceled "No Tomorrow" after one season.

Renewed: "13 Reasons Why"
Announced: May 7, 2017 - The hit Netflix series will return in 2018 with 13 more hour-long episodes and will pick up in the aftermath of Hannah's death.

Canceled: "Emerald City"
Announced: May 4, 2017 - The fantasy series, inspired by L. Frank Baum’s “Wizard of Oz” tales, has been canceled by NBC after one season.

Renewed: "The Handmaid's Tale"
Announced: May 3, 2017 - Just one week after the show's debut, Hulu has renewed the series for a second season.

Renewed: "Wheel of Fortune"
Announced: May 2, 2017 - Long-time game show "Wheel of Fortune" has been renewed through 2020, which would mark its 36th season.

Canceled: "Pitch"
Announced: May 1, 2017 - FOX confirmed the female-led baseball drama will not return for a second season.

Renewed: "Freakish"
Announced: May 1, 2017 - Hulu's horror series will get a second season.

Renewed: "Hap and Leonard"
Announced: May 1, 2017 - SundanceTV has ordered up a six-episode Season 3.

Canceled: "Sweet/Vicious"
Announced: April 28, 2017 - Despite being a critical hit, MTV's dark comedy won't return for a second season.

Renewed: "The Quad"
Announced: April 27, 2017 - BET renewed its scripted drama for Season 2.

Renewed: "Z: The Beginning of Everything"
Announced: April 27, 2017 - Amazon's series about Zelda FitzGerald will return for a second season.

Renewed: "Ingobernable"
Announced: April 27, 2017 - Netflix renewed the Spanish-language drama for a 15-episode second season.

Renewed: "Detour"
Announced: April 25, 2017 - TBS has given the comedy series a third season, to begin 2018.

Renewed: "Into the Badlands"
Announced: April 25, 2017 -
AMC has renewed the martial-arts western series for a 16-episode third season.

Renewed: "When Calls the Heart"
Announced: April 24, 2017 - Hallmark's Sunday-night family drama will return for a fifth season.

Renewed: "Shadowhunters"
Announced: April 21, 2017 - Freeform has renewed its fantasy series "Shadowhunters," starring Katherine McNamara, for its third season.

Renewed: "The X-Files"
Announced: April 20, 2017 - After a long delay, Fox has finally committed to producing a second edition of "The X-Files" revival.

Renewed: "Younger" and "Teachers"
Announced: April 20, 2017 - "Younger" earned a 12-episode fifth season from TV Land ahead of its Season 4 debut this June. "Teachers" will get a 20-episode third season.

Renewed: "Genius"
Announced: April 19, 2017 - Nat Geo announced a Season 2 for the series, even before the premiere of Season 1.

Renewed: "Snatch" and "SuperMansion"
Announced: April 19, 2017 - Crackle is giving a second season to "Snatch," its most streamed scripted original to date. "SuperMansion" will return for a third season.

Renewed: "Patriot"
Announced: April 18, 2017 - Amazon's dark spy comedy "Patriot" will return for a second season on the streaming service.

Renewed: "Imposters"
Announced: April 17, 2017 - Bravo has ordered a second season of its dark comedy.

Renewed: "Fear the Walking Dead"
Announced: April 14, 2017 - Ahead of the launch of Season 3 this June, AMC has renewed the series for a fourth season.

Canceled: "The Outsiders"
Announced: April 14, 2017 - WGN has canceled the series after two seasons.

Renewed: "The Arrangement"
Announced: April 13, 2017 - E! has ordered a second season of this original scripted series, set to span another 10 episodes.

Renewed: "The Magicians"
Announced: April 12, 2017 - There will be a third season for Syfy's drama series based on Lev Grossman's best-selling novels.

Renewed: "The Path"
Announced: April 12, 2017 - Hulu renewed the series for a third season just hours after the Season 2 finale was streamed.

Renewed: "Grace and Frankie"
Announced: April 12, 2017 - Netflix renewed the series for a fourth season, which will include the addition of Lisa Kudrow to the cast. The announcement came just weeks after the debut of Season 3.

Renewed: "Nashville"
Announced: April 10, 2017 - CMT has renewed "Nashville" for a second season on the cable network and sixth overall. The upcoming season will feature only 16 episodes.

Renewed: "Criminal Minds"
Announced: April 7, 2017 - The veteran crime drama will return to CBS for a 13th season.

Renewed: "Brockmire"
Announced: April 5, 2017 - IFC's comedy series was renewed just ahead of its scheduled series premiere.

Renewed and Extended: "A Series of Unfortunate Events"
Announced: April 4, 2017 - Less than a month after Netflix announced it had picked up a second season of the series, the Neil Patrick Harris-led show has been extended for a third.

Renewed: "Colony"
Announced: April 4, 2017 - USA Network has renewed Carlton Cuse and Ryan Condal's "Colony" for a third season.

Canceled: "Man Seeking Woman"
Announced: April 4, 2017 - There will be no fourth season for FXX's romantic comedy series.

Renewed: "Falling Water"
Announced: April 3, 2017 - USA's supernatural thriller drama returns for a second season.

Canceled: "Kingdom"
Announced: April 1, 2017 - DirecTV's mixed martial arts drama will be canceled after the completion of the show's third season.

Renewed: "Santa Clarita Diet"
Announced: March 29, 2017  etflix's zombie mom series isn't going away: It will begin production on Season 2 sometime this summer.

Renewed: "The Mindy Project"
Announced: March 29, 2017 - Hulu has renewed "The Mindy Project" for a sixth and final season.

Canceled: "Time After Time"
Announced: March 29, 2017 - ABC has pulled drama "Time After Time" time from its schedule, effectively canceling the freshman drama series.

Renewed: "Humans"
Announced: March 28, 2017 - AMC's sci-fi drama will return for a 10-episode third season, set to air sometime in 2018.

Canceled: "The Knick"
Announced: March 23, 2017 - It's the end of the road for Cinemax's medical drama, stopped short of a third season.

Renewed: "Bull," "Blue Bloods," "Hawaii Five-0," "MacGyver," "Madam Secretary," "NCIS," "NCIS: Los Angeles," "NCIS: New Orleans," "Scorpion," "Kevin Can Wait," "Superior Donuts," "Mom," "Life in Pieces," "Man With a Plan"
Announced: March 23, 2017 - CBS announced renewals for 18 series overall, including six comedies and nine dramas, newsmagazine shows "48 Hours" and "60 Minutes," in addition reality TV stalwart "Survivor." Of the 15 scripted renewals, five are for freshman series.

Renewed: "Shut Eye"
Announced: March 20, 2017 - Hulu gave a second-season pickup to its streaming drama.

Renewed: "The Big Bang Theory"
Announced: March 20, 2017 - One of the longest-running sitcoms in primetime, "The Big Bang Theory" will live to see Season 11 and Season 12, after CBS and Warner Bros. Television agreed to give the show a two-season renewal.

Renewed: "Detroiters"
Announced: March 20, 2017 - Comedy Central has ordered a second season of this buddy comedy near midway point of Season 1.

Renewed: "Shades of Blue"
Announced: March 17, 2017 - NBC gave the green light to a third season for its cop drama, after only two episodes into its current season.

Renewed: "Expanse"
Announced: March 16, 2017 - Syfy has renewed the space drama for a 13-episode third season.

Renewed: "12 Monkeys"
Announced: March 16, 2017 - The Syfy time-travel drama will return for a fourth and final season.

Renewed: "Crashing"
Announced: March 15, 2017 - HBO renewed the comedy series for a second season after only four episodes aired.

Renewed: "The Good Fight"
Announced: March 15, 2017 - CBS All Access has renewed "The Good Wife" spinoff for a second season, Variety has learned. Season 2 will premiere in early 2018.

Renewed: "Legion"
Announced: March 15, 2017 - FX has renewed Marvel Comics-inspired drama for a second season.

Renewed: "The 100"
Announced: March 10, 2017 - The CW has renewed the sci-fi series for a fifth season.

Renewed: "Baskets"
Announced: March 9, 2017 - FX comedy "Baskets" starring Zach Galifianakis has been renewed for a third season.

Renewed: "Billions"
Announced: March 8, 2017 - Showtime has renewed the Wall Street drama for a third season.

Renewed: "Taboo"
Announced: March 8, 2017 - BBC One and FX have renewed the period drama for a second season.

Renewed: "Riverdale"
Announced: March 7, 2017 - The CW renewed its high school drama for a second season.

Canceled: "Eyewitness"
Announced: March 1, 2017 - USA has canceled this crime thriller after just one season.
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topic author
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6499
Resources: 284
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Re: Canceled and Renewed TV Series

Postby VincentLupo » May Mon 29, 2017 12:25 am

Good info.
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator
Topics: 7
CoverArt: 2
Medals: 3
EFX 5K Post Club (1)Pandapedia Official Founder (1)Official Panda Moderator (1)

Postby ctaulbee » May Mon 29, 2017 1:50 am

"Into the Badlands" is of course my favorite on this list, will be interesting to see where they go next season as they have been killing off main characters like GOT does all this season.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topics: 1091
CoverArt: 3412
Resources: 4628
Medals: 56
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Postby chouette » May Mon 29, 2017 2:00 am

ctaulbee wrote:"Into the Badlands" is of course my favorite on this list, will be interesting to see where they go next season as they have been killing off main characters like GOT does all this season.

I haven't started to watch it yet, but it's sitting there, patiently waiting for me. :D
chouette
Site Moderator
Topic author
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Postby Fogdude » May Mon 29, 2017 8:46 am

I've actually seen very few of these. Blindspot, The Blacklist, The 100, Criminal Minds, The X-Files. Of all, I'm happiest to see The 100 returning, as well as Blindspot. The X-Files was a total waste.
Fogdude
VIP Subscriber
If you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
Topics: 153
Occupation: Retired IT guy. I was the one looking up from beneath your desk...
Medals: 1
Mr Grumpy 2017 (1)

Postby sauron » May Mon 29, 2017 9:02 am

Some good shows being renewed :) one I was hoping to be renewed was Limitless :( there were rumours of Netflix picking it up but don't think it's happening now.

Into The Badlands, I need to start watching as only heard good things about it.
sauron
VIP Subscriber
Build me a cover worthy of Mordor.
CoverArt: 27
Resources: 9

Postby ctaulbee » May Mon 29, 2017 9:24 am

The Originals was renewed too, that is my favorite Vampire/Werewolf show.

These three here the world would be better off without but they just won't die.

Renewed: "Dancing With the Stars," "The Bachelor," and ""Shark Tank"

:-%
My Gallery  •  Please leave a vote and short comment if you download my work, thanks.  •  My Criterion Collection
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
2021 Cover of The Year (1)COTM March 2021 (1)COTM January 2021 (1)COTM November 2020 (1)
COTM July 2020 (1)COTM February 2020 (1)COTM January 2020 (1)COTM December 2019 (1)

Postby Demonology » May Mon 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Frequency - gutted was brilliant and had loads more potential..... Oh well at least
the series that messes with your brain gets a second season :) (American Gods)
Demonology
Sussed Member
I get distracted easily!
Topics: 22
CoverArt: 98
Medals: 5
COTM May 2017 (1)COTM May 2016 (1)COTM March 2014 (1)8th Place Battle Royal 4 (1)
2014 Collection Cover Comp (1)

Postby chouette » May Mon 29, 2017 1:34 pm

I looked into "American Gods" and I think CT would like this series, LOTS OF BLOOD! :D
chouette
Site Moderator
Topic author

Postby ctaulbee » May Mon 29, 2017 1:49 pm

It's on my list to check into :)
ctaulbee
Super Administrator

Postby Fogdude » May Mon 29, 2017 2:54 pm

It took some talking, but I finally convinced my wife to give American Gods a chance. We'll see.
Fogdude
VIP Subscriber
If you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
Topics: 153
Occupation: Retired IT guy. I was the one looking up from beneath your desk...
Medals: 1
Mr Grumpy 2017 (1)

Postby Jazzy » May Mon 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Hope they get translated in French.... :thinking:
Jazzy
Administrator
It must be 5 O'clock somewhere on this planet....Beer Time!
Topics: 542
CoverArt: 938
Resources: 75
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2016 Design Merit Contest (1)

Postby bankska22 » May Mon 29, 2017 10:12 pm

No reason why The Outsiders should be cancelled. Great show. I am done with WGN.
bankska22
#1 Dallas Cowboy's Fan!
Topics: 977
CoverArt: 1917
Resources: 24
Medals: 10
COTM January 2023 (1)2021 April Cover Contest (1)2020 August Cover Contest (1)2020 May Cover Contest (1)
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2019 June Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2019 (1)2014 Action Label Design Comp (1)

Postby chouette » May Mon 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Jazzy wrote:Hope they get translated in French....

OMG, if there's one thing that I can't do is watch an English TV Series or movie that is translated in French and the same goes for French series or movies. The only exception is if Roy Dupuis is part of the cast...

:-~  :D

Jazzy, I watched "Votez Bougon" this afternoon with hubby. What a stupid movie... ugh!
chouette
Site Moderator
Topic author

Postby topmeasure » May Tue 30, 2017 2:02 pm

I was truly surprised that after Bill Paxton passed away, the creators of Training Day have not honored him at all or mentioned his passing.
topmeasure
Forum Director
I Give You One Like!
Topics: 833
CoverArt: 675
Resources: 12
Medals: 6
EFX Forum Champ 2022 (1)EFX Forum Champ 2021 (1)EFX Froum Champ 2020 (1)EFX 5K Post Club (1)
EFX Froum Champ 2019 (1)EFX Froum Champ 2018 (1)

Postby ctaulbee » May Tue 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Canceled: "2 Broke Girls"

Thank the gods!
:-$
ctaulbee
Super Administrator

Postby stampe » May Tue 30, 2017 2:16 pm

lol CT :D

im surprised they canceled The Catch and Last Man Standing.
apparently Matthew Perry got the news that his show was canceled by
noticing his name was removed from his dressing room lol. thats pretty harsh.
stampe
Artisan
dyslexic one
Topics: 62
CoverArt: 332
Resources: 5
Medals: 5
COTM May 2023 (1)COTM February 2023 (1)COTM February 2021 (1)2017 September Cover Contest (1)
Showdown Stampe def Jamshedt (1)

Postby VincentLupo » May Tue 30, 2017 9:01 pm

I liked Last Man Standing.  It was a good old sappy sitcom.
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator

Postby chouette » May Wed 31, 2017 12:36 am

ctaulbee wrote:Canceled: "2 Broke Girls"

Thank the gods! :-$

LOL, thought the exact same thing! Both my sons love that show and I just don't get it.
chouette
Site Moderator
Topic author

Postby chouette » May Wed 31, 2017 12:38 am

stampe wrote:apparently Matthew Perry got the news that his show was canceled by
noticing his name was removed from his dressing room lol. thats pretty harsh.

Oh my! :-&
chouette
Site Moderator
Topic author

Postby chouette » Jul Mon 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Update as the list continues…

Canceled: "Underground"
Announced: May 31, 2017 - WGN America has canceled this historical series, that chronicled the lives of both runaway slaves and abolitionists in the pre-Civil War United States, after two seasons.

Canceled: "24: Legacy"
Announced: June 7, 2017 - FOX ended the run of the most recent incarnation of its action drama. It has left the door open to other variations of the "24" franchise, however.

Renewed: "Luther"
Announced: June 12, 2017 - BBC has greenlit a four-episode fifth season of the British crime drama "Luther," with Idris Elba returning as DCI John Luther. "Luther" last aired in 2015.

Renewed: "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"
Announced: June 13, 2017 - Netflix has renewed its Tina Fey/Robert Carlock-created comedy for a fourth season.

Renewed: "Bill Nye Saves the World"
Announced: June 15, 2017 - Netflix has renewed Bill Nye's talk show for a second season.

Canceled: "Downward Dog"
Announced: June 23, 2017 - Co-creator Samm Hodges announced on Twitter that ABC has canceled this show after its first and only season.

Canceled: "Girlboss"
Announced: June 26, 2017 - Netflix has canceled its comedy series about a young fashion businesswoman after one season.

Renewed: "Better Call Saul"
Announced: June 27, 2017 - AMC has renewed the "Breaking Bad" spinoff for a fourth season.

So Underground was cancelled, but Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt was renewed, ugh…
chouette
Site Moderator
Topic author

Postby VincentLupo » Jul Mon 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Nice that there will be a 5th season of Luther.  I like that series.
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator

Postby ctaulbee » Jul Mon 17, 2017 9:18 pm

chouette wrote:Update as the list continues…

Canceled: "24: Legacy"

Announced: June 7, 2017 - FOX ended the run of the most recent incarnation of its action drama.

ctaulbee
Super Administrator

Postby sauron » Jul Tue 18, 2017 4:06 am

chouette wrote:Update as the list continues…
Renewed: "Better Call Saul"
Announced: June 27, 2017 - AMC has renewed the "Breaking Bad" spinoff for a fourth season.

Woohoo - enjoying this series :)
sauron
VIP Subscriber
Build me a cover worthy of Mordor.
CoverArt: 27
Resources: 9

Postby bankska22 » Jul Tue 18, 2017 5:44 am

Don't get hooked on WGN. They like to cancel everything.
bankska22
#1 Dallas Cowboy's Fan!
Topics: 977
CoverArt: 1917
Resources: 24
Medals: 10
COTM January 2023 (1)2021 April Cover Contest (1)2020 August Cover Contest (1)2020 May Cover Contest (1)
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2019 June Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2019 (1)2014 Action Label Design Comp (1)

Next