Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

Reviews

In depth reviews, ratings and recommendations for films from both modern and classic cinema.

Reviews >> Guidelines <<

Postby ctaulbee » Dec Tue 25, 2012 12:18 am

We ask that you not start any new topics in here if your not prepared to offer up a complete review that means follow the format already in use not just a couple of brief lines.

The intent here is to offer a more in depth review of a given film.

Reviews are the opinions reviewer and "are not intended to open a discussion or debate on a given film".

You don't have to agree with the review as written but please refrain from disagreeing with your comments.

If want to offer "your opinion" on a given film then write a review in the current format and post it in a new topic in this section.

Or you can use the sticky topic here for "any other comments about a given film", that's what it is for:

"The Last Movie Or TV Show You Watched Rating & Review"

Thanks for understanding.

:)
You can find all my covers by clicking the spine image, if you download any please leave a comment or smiley, thanks
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topic author
Topics: 1051
CoverArt: 1979
Resources: 12426
Medals: 34
2018 September Cover Contest (1)2018 July Cover Contest (1)COTM June 2018 (1)COTM February 2018 (1)
COTM July 2017 (1)2017 May Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2017 (1)COTM February 2017 (1)

Return to Reviews