Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

Coming Attractions

Game of Thrones - Season 7

Movie & TV Trailers For Upcoming Releases.

Game of Thrones - Season 7

Postby ctaulbee » Apr Wed 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Game of Thrones - Season 7 (HBO)

Well the wait is getting shorter, this is my most favorite TV series currently still in production even the slow seasons were tolerable for me.  The new season used to be airing by now but this year they are not starting it until July.  Still I'm quite excited as the anticipation rises here is the new promos, in typical GOT style they reveal very little yet but they look very cool none the less.

The image is cropped from the new Night King Poster just released on 5/23/17.

In terms of the cast, all the big hitters who were still active as of the end of Season 6 will be returning for Season 7 including.

Kit Harington (Jon), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion), Lena Headey (Cersei), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime), Sophie Turner (Sansa) and Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) are all set to appear.

Season 7 will have only seven episodes, not the usual ten.

Official Air Dates: US on July 16, 2017, UK on July 17, 2017

Official Trailer #1

While this hints initially at Daenerys arriving in Westeros and destroying the ‘spokes on a wheel’ as she calls the other Great Houses, it also strongly foreshadows the true battle that lies ahead for all of Westeros against the threat from beyond the Wall.

As Jon Snow says in the only new line of dialogue found on the trailer, ‘there is only one war that matters. The Great War. And it is here’.

This dire warning certainly suggests that after years of looming ominously in the background while the Great Houses of Westeros compete for supremacy, the white walkers are finally about to make their presence felt.
You can find all my covers by clicking the spine image, if you download any please leave a comment or smiley, thanks
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Hand Me The Sledgehammer... I'll Fix It!
Topic author
Topics: 1238
CoverArt: 1711
Resources: 14636
Medals: 29
2017 May Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2017 (1)COTM February 2017 (1)2017 February Cover Contest (1)
COTM December 2016 (1)COTM November 2016 (1)2016 June Cover Contest (1)COTM June 2016 (1)

Re: Game of Thrones - Season 7

Postby VincentLupo » Apr Wed 19, 2017 7:55 pm

I've got every season released so far sitting on my shelf just waiting to be watched.
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator
Topics: 6
CoverArt: 2
Medals: 1
Official Panda Moderator (1)

Postby ctaulbee » Apr Wed 19, 2017 8:30 pm

VincentLupo wrote:I've got every season released so far sitting on my shelf just waiting to be watched.

I haven't bought them yet my intent is to wait and get the inevitable complete series box set on Blu eventually.

Funny story I did not start watching this until season two was well under way, in spite of all the hype. The only reason I did then was my brother actually came to the house one Sunday, with his season one set in hand and said we are going to watch this, he was a big fan from the jump. After the first episode I was like meh, this is not really all that, he was like hang on now don't be so quick to judge it gets better and I know you, you will like it lol, he was right by episode four I was hooked and have not missed it since.

:D
You can find all my covers by clicking the spine image, if you download any please leave a comment or smiley, thanks
ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Topic author
2017 May Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2017 (1)COTM February 2017 (1)2017 February Cover Contest (1)
COTM December 2016 (1)COTM November 2016 (1)2016 June Cover Contest (1)COTM June 2016 (1)

Postby chouette » Apr Wed 19, 2017 9:40 pm

That is definitely an awesome series! :-$
chouette
Owl Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 43
CoverArt: 203
Resources: 25
Royal Canadian Flying Mod (1)

Postby Fogdude » Apr Wed 19, 2017 10:58 pm

My wife & I only started watching it after season 3 was done. We marathon watched it through all 3 seasons & got hooked, but then waiting for the remaining seasons just dragged on so long, we lost interest. We still pick them up after each season ends, but they don't have the same impetus when you've waited a year to see a mere 10 (or fewer) episodes. I'm holding off until the whole thing finishes & then I think we'll marathon the entire thing again. We did that 3 times with 24 (2001) & will probably do so again, it was that good.
Fogdude
Super Moderator
If you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
Topics: 66
Resources: 1
Occupation: Retired IT guy. I was the one looking up from beneath your desk...

Postby topmeasure » Apr Thu 20, 2017 3:37 am

The long wait between the last few seasons made it hard to keep my interest up, but I am glued to the TV when the new season starts. We two more seasons to look forward to, I think there are going to 7 episodes this year and 8 next year. Anywho, I can't wait until July 16th for season 7 to start.
topmeasure
Exclusive EFX Artist
I Give You One Like!
Topics: 52
CoverArt: 226
Resources: 548
topmeasure 500 (1)

Game of Thrones - Season 7 Trailer

Postby 2getted » May Wed 24, 2017 11:52 pm

With only seven episodes and what looks like a battle in every sector, this is going to be a fast paced season leading into the "Great War" between the living and the dead.

2getted
VIP Subscriber
Topics: 18
CoverArt: 32

Postby ctaulbee » May Thu 25, 2017 2:35 am

ctaulbee
Super Administrator
Topic author