Current Contest Banner

EFX Subscriptions

The Funhouse

Jokes, Pictures, Stories, Games and other funny stuff to amuse and entertain.

CGI Animated Short Film: "Forget Me Not"

Postby bankska22 » Jan Sat 11, 2020 7:36 pm

I’ve got a wonderfully made and touching stop-motion animated short film for you to watch today called Forget Me Not. The story centers on an old man who lives in the Norwegian forest and goes on a journey to find his long-time giant Troll friend who felt it was time for him to leave.

This the is the synopsis that came along with the short:

Deep in the Norwegian forest, there is an old man, living an orderly and quiet life. Closed off from the rest of the world, he spends his days together with his lifelong friend, a troll. Together they share an everyday routine, drinking tea and taking care of each other. One day the troll begins to hint that the time has come for him to leave the comfort of their home.

Not wanting to face the consequences of reality, the man sticks to his routines, maintaining their daily life. One morning, the troll is gone. Trying to restore balance to his life, the old man leaves his home in search of the troll, only to find himself getting lost in his own mind, entangled in his fears. In his darkest moment, he realizes that in order to find peace, he needs to accept the fate of his friend.

The short film tells a heartfelt story, and I loved the character designs and visual style and tone of it. I hope that you enjoy it as well!

bankska22
#1 Dallas Cowboy's Fan!
Topic author
Topics: 974
CoverArt: 1914
Resources: 24
Medals: 10
COTM January 2023 (1)2021 April Cover Contest (1)2020 August Cover Contest (1)2020 May Cover Contest (1)
EFX 5K Post Club (1)2019 June Cover Contest (1)COTM March 2019 (1)2014 Action Label Design Comp (1)

Re: CGI Animated Short Film: "Forget Me Not"

Postby chouette » Jan Sat 11, 2020 9:39 pm

Nice video, but not really my cup of tea. :D
chouette
Site Moderator
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Topics: 281
CoverArt: 6487
Resources: 281
Medals: 18
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2022 (1)2023 January Cover Contest (1)15,000 Downloads (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2021 (1)
EFX ShoutBox Champ 2020 (1)EFX Camp Counselor 2020 (1)EFX ShoutBox Champ 2019 (1)Contributor Of The Year 2019 (1)

Re: CGI Animated Short Film: "Forget Me Not"

Postby VincentLupo » Jan Mon 13, 2020 3:22 am

Nice short.
VincentLupo
The Panda Moderator
Topics: 7
CoverArt: 2
Medals: 3
EFX 5K Post Club (1)Pandapedia Official Founder (1)Official Panda Moderator (1)

Return to The Funhouse