EFX is a multicultural site which welcomes all nationalities and denominations, however for the sake of our convenience all forums posts are required to be made using the English Language.
All items downloaded from this site are for your personal use only any other use is strictly prohibited.
1. You may NOT upload material from this site to any other site without permission from the original creator of the custom art or in the case of Resources the permission from an Admin of this site. Also you may not upload material "to" this site without permission from the original creator. Failure to comply with this rule will result in an immediate ban and if you are a subscriber you will lose your subscription without possibility of refund, so don't even ask you should know better.
2. No flaming, abusive posts, and/or personal attacks. Speak and treat other members as you would like to be spoken to and treated yourself.
3. No trolling, we are a Design Orientated Site, any topics outside of that realm, might be, solely at our discretion removed without notice, especially those that appear to us to be intended to enrage or offend others on volatile subjects like politics, religion or anything else. Topics seen as trolling will be immediately removed, a warning will be issued and if "we think" there was any "deliberate intent" at all, the offender will be banned on the first offense.
4. No Warez/Piracy. This is predominantly an Alternative Art related site, posts discussing Warez, Piracy or Torrent related topics is strictly forbidden.
5. No advertising. This includes, but is not limited to url's with affiliate id's, referral tags, tracking numbers, or active promotion of a site. If it is your own personal website, you may add it to your profile.
6. Multiple accounts are strictly disallowed. One unique user name per IP address only, if you have some reason to be sharing an IP with another member of this site you had better make an Admin aware because when more than one account is found on a single IP address, all those members will be fully banned including thta IP which can never be used on this site again, no warnings will be given, this is your warning, so don't do it.
7. No Spamming. Repetitive topic posting is not allowed. (this includes the ShoutBox) Spamming will result in immediate and permanent banning!
8. No Pornography. Material of a pornographic nature is not allowed.
9. Recruiting. Do not use this site to recruit. This includes, and is not limited to forum posts, signatures, PM's, emails, profiles, and artwork. Recruiting will result in a permanent site ban.
10. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
11. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. Please upload all images as attachments, using off-site linking via img tags is prohibited, posts that do not comply with this rule will be deleted with no warning given, repeated posting of off-site hot-linked items will be treated as spamming and since you have been warned right here, see 7 above for what happens to spammers.
12. Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive uncalled for language will be removed and you will receive a warning.
13. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator. If it is deemed deliberate them more serious action may be taken see spamming.
14. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person(s) who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
15. Use the SEARCH in the forums, DON'T post questions about topics that have already been asked, doing that just to make a post is a demonstration of very poor judgement, plus they will only be removed anyway, there will be no warnings on this and repeated offenses in this area will be treated as spamming the forums, see rule #6 for the outcome of that.
16. Back-Seat moderating ISN'T allowed. If you have issues with other members or their actions you will contact a Staff member or Admin via PM, any public posts or comments of a correction or accusation nature will land you on the wrong side of things here even if you are right, so don't do it.
17. Use an appropriate as well as descriptive title. Simple, basically meaningless titles like "Help" serve little value in a forum. If your problem cannot be ascertained to some degree from the title, then the help you so badly need may be delayed. Also be clear - sometimes posts do not get a quick response simply because people do not know just what you are asking.
18. Refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) responses, or other comments that add nothing to the topic, or worse yet take it off-topic. These type posts are subject to immediate deletion with no warning given. Please use the Shout Box for simple hello's and minor off-topic chat, post no complaints, no requests and no help requests in the Shout Box they will be removed and your ability to post in the shout box maybe restricted if you persist.
19. Bumping posts, is not allowed especially in the requests forum, if you want a topic bumped ask a moderator to do it.
20. Do not use all caps this is interpreted as YELLING.
21. Include as much information as you can when seeking help see 17 above.
22. Don't offer to send covers via e-mail or other transfers, if you have something to share post it here, you may not get any warning on this as it's right here, you should know.
23. Don't ask members here to download and send you covers or resources you can't download due to the cancellation of free downloads, if we find that has happened we will ban both accounts, you have all been warned, the ban will be immediate and there will be no warnings. Just asking to have this done will get you banned even if they don't send it.
24. Don't drag threads off-topic, if you want to discuss something that is not directly related to the topic of and existing thread then open your own thread on the new subject matter. Members who repeatably disrupt topics by making off-topic posts will likely find themselves treated as trolls or spammers, you have been warned.
Only The Original Artist of a Custom made cover or label can post that work in the gallery here. Anyone caught posting another Artist’s work here will be banned.
If you have any personal grievances concerning EFX and/or any member, please do not hesitate in contacting a member of staff. Do not make a public post in the forum if you have personal grievance with site policy, a Staff member or even another site Member -- send an Admin a PM outlining your concern and ask for resolution otherwise you may find yourself banned.
Some friendly advice for members new to the cover world, this will likely all be new to you but it's not for this site and much of the membership, as such please don't charge into the forums asking questions like "What software do you use?" "What paper do you print on?" those types of basic questions have over the "years" been asked over and over again, so the answers are already here, you need to look. If don't then it makes you appear to be very lazy and unconcerned about much other than what you want, this won't win friends nor will it get you answers, it will however get those topics deleted. So we ask use a little judgement, think first, look around, and if you do ask a question try to make it something that has not already been answered, and please ask in the right section, thanks, and welcome to the site.